5 dic 2010

//004//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I must admit it, I love backpacks! I think they are a great accesory for the daily basis, they are useful, trendy and confortable, and they complement the classy look adding up a youger spirit. Searching on the internet I came up with a brand named akindofguise. Stablished in Munich, since 2009 they've been creating handcrafted leather goods that bring the olde vintage look to a new direction. They sell exclusively on wood wood, a Berlin based shop, of which I'll talk soon enough, because they really have some great stuff.

Tengo que admitirlo, ¡me encantan las mochilas! Creo que son un accesorio genial para el día a día, son útiles, están de moda y son cómodas a la vez que complementan perfectamente un look más clásico aportándole un espíritu rejuvenecido. Buscando en internet me he encontrado con la marca akindofguise. Establecidos en Munich, desde 2009 crean accesorios de cuero que tienen una esencia vintage y le dan un giro actualizado. Venden exclusivamente en wood wood, una tienda Berlinesa, de la que ya hablaré porque también tienen cosas que son una pasada.