12 dic 2010

//008//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I like flea markets, I like the special allure and enchantment they are full of, and how they make the ordinary extraordinary. I specially love the one in the city I'm from (Bilbao). It's the first saturday of the month, but the most special one is the one that is celebrated the second of May. Last time I went with my friend Ana Nicholson and I must say that the most memorable thing was the nice and hot cup of green tea with fresh mint we tried. So enjoy this warm break.

Me gustan los mercadillos, me gusta su atractivo y su especial encanto, y como hacen de lo ordinario algo extraordinario. Me gustan especialmente él de mi ciudad (Bilbao). Se celebra el primer sábado de cada mes pero el día más especial es el 2 de mayo. La última vez fuí con mi amiga Ana Nicholson, I tengo que decir que lo que más disfruté fue el vasito de te verde calentito con menta fresca que pudimos segustar. Disfrutad de esta pausa.

No hay comentarios: