30 dic 2010

//016//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

vía Fantastic Man
Lately I've been quite obsessed with knitwear. I love its texture and the old school look, and it really goes with anything. Here in the picture a great jumper by Tommy Hilfiger, brand that I dont like much, but that has created this really cool top, starting at 130$. More inspiration after the jump.

Llevo un tiempo ya obsesionado con el punto. Me encanta su textura y rollo "old school" que da, y realmente pega con todo. Aquí una imagen un de un fantástico jersery de Tommy Hilfiger, marca que no me gusta mucho, pero que han hecho este top tan genial, a partir de 130$. Más inspiración después del salto.




 This first option is from Topman, now on sale for just 20 pounds. I love the colour and the knitting around the neck.
 This second choice, classier and with an skandinavian kind of look is from Moncler, starting at 219 €.
Finally my third option is this lighter jumper in a great camel mustard colour, from Zara and starting at 35,95€.

Hope you like my three choices. I think that in this case these are very affordable garments, and all four brands are really good quality.

No hay comentarios: